Click here to choose a different type of Michigan survey:
Oil & Gas Surveys
Worth Surveying has more than 40 years of experience providing numerous oil and gas producers with surveying and permitting services. We have staked oil wells and pipelines throughout lower Michigan, performed elevation checks and facility location. Other services regularly performed include construction staking for facilities, mapping of existing facilities and soil borings for groundwater determination.
Oil & Gas Survey FAQ’s
- How long does it take?
- Approximately 1 week after we have all of the information we need
- An Oil & Gas Survey is a 4 Step Process
- Step 1 – Consult with client about needs & wants
- Step 2 – Go to site and survey to determine the unit and stake the actual location
- Step 3 – Prepare the necessary drawings, environmental impact assessment, soil erosion and sedimentation control plan & prepare the entire permit application if requested
- Step 4 – Well elevations & mud pit plot
|If you are looking for a Michigan Survey company we encourage you to use a member of ISnetworld & the Michigan Oil & Gas Association.|
- What do you need from me?
- Proposed Location
- Proposed Depth & Formation
- Proposed Drilling Unit
- Land owners Name, Address & Phone
- How much does it cost?
- Cost varies from project to project. We believe in value added prices. When we give you a quote for your project, that is the cost from start to finish no matter how long it takes. To get a custom quote fill out our Quote Request or call us today at 517-788-9806 or contact us using the “Get a Survey” form below this information.